Economic benefits for housing co-operatives and their members
FHCQ concluded partnership agreements with different companies that allow housing co-operatives members of FHCQ and their member-tenants of making significant savings on a variety of products and services.
To take advantage of the benefits of the purchasing groups, members of housing co-operatives must present their AVANTAGES COOP card at participating merchants.
For any questions concerning the AVANTAGES COOP card and Group purchaings plans, please contact Natalie Joseph at 514-843-6929, ext 246.
AVANTAGES COOP CARD : Your passport for savings!
The AVANTAGES COOP card is your new passport for savings with the partners of the Metropolitan Montreal housing co-operatives. Present your card at the store or by phone by specifying your co-operative’s membership number in order to benefit from the discounts at participating merchants from FHCQ-FECHIMM’s group purchasing plans.
Savings for co-operative’s members
Food, insurance, car rental, pest management, computer equipment, hardware products... saving opportunities are not lacking with your AVANTAGES COOP card. And it's not over, FHCQ-FECHIMM is always on the lookout for new opportunities. Visit regularly fechimm.coop/achats to discover new advantageous partnerships.
Savings for co-operative
The AVANTAGES COOP card shows your co-operative’s membership number at FHCQ-FECHIMM. Mention it when your cooperative makes any purchases in order to take advantage of discounts negotiated by your federation.
Partners of FHCQ'spurchaing plans
- Assurances COOP – Insurances
- AFIC – Caisse d’économie solidaire Desjardins – Financial services
- Bétonel-Dulux – Paint products
- Communauto – Car sharing
- Equifax Canada – Credit checks
- Guard-X – Fire protection
- Insertech – Computer equipment
- La Ronde – Amusement Park
- MBM Gestion parasitaire – Pest management
- Rona – Paint, hardware, construction material, etc.
Exclusive Insurance Program for FHCQ-FECHIMM’s Member Co-operative
The most comprehensive coverage at the best price!
Property – Tenants – Directors – Car
The program set up with the insurance broker Lussier Dale Parizeau allows FHCQ-FECHIMM’s member co-operatives to benefit from the necessary protections and significant discounts on property insurance and directors liability insurance. ASSURANCES COOP also offers advantageous tenant and auto insurance plans to the residents of housing co-operatives members of FHCQ-FECHIMM.
This program allows FHCQ-FECHIMM’s member co-operatives to access essential coverage and large discounts on Building Insurance and Directors & Officers (D&O) Liability Insurance. ASSURANCES COOP also offers residents of FHCQ-FECHIMM’s member co-operatives great rates on Car and Tenant Insurance.
As your exclusive ASSURANCES COOP broker, Lussier Dale Parizeau guides the members, either to get a quote or to file a claim to the insurer. To request a quote from the Lussier Dale Parizeau team assigned to the ASSURANCES COOP program, please call 514-925-3211 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AFIC plan (intercoop financial advantages)
Caisse d’économie solidaire Desjardins
Developed by the Housing Co-operative Movement with the help of the Caisse d'économie solidaire Desjardins, the AFIC plan (intercoop financial advantages) allows housing co-operatives who are members of FHCQ-FECHIMM to make substantial savings on their bank transactions and offers them very advantageous interest rates on their investments. The savings and revenues they generate contribute to reduce FHCQ-FECHIMM's annual membership fee.
- No fees on a whole list of current operations
- A better return on your savings
- Simplified financing procedures
For more information or to join the AFIC plan, contact Daby Jean at 514.843.6929, ext. 232.
A full range of paint products
Co-operatives members of FHCQ-FECHIMM and their resident-members receive a 40% discount on the purchase of paint, stain and coating products in Bétonel-Dulux stores.
To receive the discount, simply present your AVANTAGES COOP card at the store. To find the store nearest you, go to www.betonel.com.
By choosing car-sharing, you save money while choosing a mode of transportation that reduces your carbon footprint. Thanks to the partnership established with Communauto, you benefit from a $1 discount on the hourly rate of the Freedom Plus* package for self-service car rentals.
This package, normally available at a rate of $6.25 per hour, is offered to members of housing cooperatives at a cost of $5.25 per hour.
In addition to these costs, a distance charge is currently available at $0.16 per kilometer (rates are subject to change). Authentication of co-op members is done through the CO-OP ADVANTAGES card.
Communauto is looking for parking spaces
In addition to developing car sharing with a co-operative customer, Communauto’s interest in this agreement is the commitment of the Federation to promote the lease of member co-operatives’ unused parking spaces by Communauto.
For more information on this new partnership, please contact us or visit www.communauto.com. Co-operatives interested in renting parking spaces to Communauto may also contact the company at (514) 842-4545, or by email at email@example.com.
Credit validation services
Your co-operative gets preferential rates on credit validation services. It can also use the information services.
Equifax Canada operates in the field of people’s credit references. The partnership agreement allows co-operatives to benefit from preferential rates on credit validation and information services.
Contact Marie-Suzette Dessources at 514-843-6929 ext 245 for your validation credit needs.
Family business operating for over 75 years in the field of fire prevention, Guard-X offers a variety of products and services. The partnership between FHCQ-FECHIMM and Guard-X allows housing co-operatives members of the Federation to benefit from discounts on different products and services of the company.
- 50% discount on the S-536 certification report
- Free visual inspection of fire extinguishers the first year
- 30% rebate on Guard-X price list (parts and refills)
Housing co-operative administrators can get more information on this offer by contacting Guard-X.
Insertech is a non-profit integration company, which provides quality computer products and services, while balancing a mission for social inclusion and achieving the highest environmental certifications.
The partnership established since 2007 between FHCQ-FECHIMM amd Insertech allows housing co-operatives members of FHCQ-FECHIMM and their members to enjoy substantial discounts on the purchase and repair of computer equipment.
Upon presenting their AVANTAGES COOP card, residents of housing cooperatives can get :
- 3% rebate when purchasing new equipment
- 10% rebate on the purchase or repair of used equipment
- 10% rebate on group or individual training
- 10% rebate on online technical repair support
- 10% rebate on online purchases
Boutique and technical services
2600, William-Tremblay St., door 110
The agreement with La Ronde Amusement Park allows members of housing co-operatives members of FHCQ-FECHIMM to benefit from discounts of up to 30%.
- Season pass: starting at $50.99 per person
- Promotional price for one day per person: $ 46.50 instead of $ 67.99 (price at the door without discount)
- One-day ticket for a group of 15 or more: $ 42.99 per person.
Lower prices are also available for the Silver and Gold Season Passes as well as for the International des Feux Loto-Québec Fireworks Tickets (including the rides).
To benefit from these discounts
Retrieve the username and password assigned to FHCQ-FECHIMM members by La Ronde by logging into the Member section of fechimm.coop. You will find this document under the heading " Rabais FHCQ-FECHIMM La Ronde " (FHCQ-FECHIMM rebate for La Ronde).
Then log in to La Ronde's secure portal to purchase your tickets. In addition to great rates, by buying your tickets online you will avoid lineups at the counter when you arrive at La Ronde.
- To connect to the Member section of fechimm.coop
- To obtain an access code to the Member section of fechimm.coop
- To connect to La Ronde’s secure portal
Website : www.laronde.com
MBM Gestion parasitaire
Under the partnership established between FHCQ-FECHIMM and MBM Gestion parasitaire, cooperatives benefit from advantageous pricing including discounts ranging from 5% to 20% on the services of the company.
A pioneer in eco-friendly pest management in Quebec, MBM Gestion parasitaire is the first company in the industry to have obtained the prestigious Green Pro accreditation in Canada attesting to the quality of its practices at this level. It is also recognized for the superiority of its services, as evidenced by its QualityPro certification, a quality audit among the most severe.
- Odor management
- Assessment, inspection and identification of pests
- Extermination inside and outside
- Biological pest management (predatory insects)
- Customized pest management plan
To learn more about the services offered, visit the MBM website
Why choose MBM?
- Fast, discreet and respectful service
- 24h telephone service (toll-free telephone number)
- 24/7 emergency service
- Member of the AQGP (Association québécoise de la gestion parasitaire) and NPMA (National Pest Management Association)
- The first company in Canada to obtain Green Pro certification, ensuring the minimization of pesticides on the environment
- Quality Pro certified technicians (without any criminal records)
- Honored guarantee
- Assumption of the tenants, if necessary
- Corrective action request with digital photos taking
- Report submitted to the manager / manager regarding the scale of safety, congestion, infestation and the degree of cooperation of the tenant. They are listed on each work slip supported by digital photos
The procedure to follow
To claim this advantage, your co-op must provide its membership number on the COOP Benefits card. The MBM team can be reached at 514-924-6014 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price list :
- The price list applicable to cooperatives grouped at FHCQ-FECHIMM is published in the fechimm.coop members section.
Paint, hardware, construction material, etc.
[Get 5 to 10% rebate on a wide selection of products at all participating RONA.[(https://fechimm.coop/en/RONA)
- Paint and accessories
- Hand tools
- Maintenance products
- Finishing material
- Seasonal and gardering
Certain restrictions apply. See your RONA flyer for conditions.
For information, Contact Stephany Robinson: 438 872-5290 or at email@example.com
For more information
514-843-6929, ext 246.