The reference to management assistance and bookkeeping in housing co-operatives
While preserving the autonomy of the cooperatives, FECHIMM offers a range of comprehensive and professional services in terms of management assistance.
- Financial management
- Property management
- Management of community life
An offer tailored to the needs of housing co-operatives
FECHIMM’s multidisciplinary and versatile team has a good knowledge of the various funding programs and the legal framework for housing co-operatives. Depending on your needs, it is able to provide a continuous or ad hoc support for your board and your committees.
Whatever funding program and end of operating agreement your co-operative has, FECHIMM’s expertise can help you better control financial issues your board and your committees face.
- Preparing and follow-up on annual budgets
- Calculating tenant subsidies
- Preparing funding applications for major projects and multi-year budgets
FECHIMM’s support in property management is to help your co-operative preserve its mission and its property assets.
- Selection of member-tenants
- Monitoring rents and enforcing rent collection policies
- Assistance in routine maintenance
In collaboration with the planning and building renovations support team, the management consultants at FECHIMM can also assist you in planning for major repairs.
Management of community life
Democratic management, which is the strength of housing co-operatives, is also a major source of challenge with which FECHIMM can help your co-op with.
- Assistance in organizing general assemblies
- Hosting and chairing assemblies and meetings
- Assistance to the Board of directors
Assistance to the committees
In collaboration with the education team, FECHIMM’s management consultants can help you set up and ensure the proper functioning of various committees necessary for the proper management of your co-operative and revise your policies and regulations.
By contracting your cooperative’s bookkeeping to our team of skilled technicians, you win all the way.
- Always up-to-date reliable accounting records
- Greater transparency and better internal control
- Storage of compiled accounting data
- More effective follow-up and budget control
- Better planning to better respond to unforeseen situations
- An up-to-date register of reliable tenants to support representations at the Rental board
- Preparation of the RL-31 slip
Payment of rent
Co-operatives using FECHIMM’s bookkeeping services can benefit from package deals including rents deposit. A preauthorized rent payment service is also available for co-operatives using the bookkeeping service.
FOR A SUPPORT REQUEST
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 514-843-6929 ext 353